Biopromis Lutein 40
What is it?
A stable source of natural yellow xanthophylls (4%) without ethoxyquin, made from marigold flowers for pigmentation of egg yolk and broiler skin.
How does it work?
• Colours egg yolk and broiler skin.
• Increases carotenoid content in the yolk.
What is the feature?
• High content of natural carotenoids (4%).
• The lowest cost per ton of feed among yellow pigments.
• It is ideally combined with the synthetic red dye Capsantal CX, presented in the line of dyes of the leading European manufacturer of carotenoids, ITPSA.
What is the effect?
• Bright and stable color of yolk and broiler skin.
• Enrichment of egg products with carotenoids.
• Visible economic benefit.
• The total content of carotenoids in «Biopromis Lutein 40» is 40 g/kg.
Product composition: extracts from marigold flowers (Tagetes erecta), antioxidant BHA и BHT, carrier.
|broilers||0.10-2.00 kg/MT of feed|
|laying hens||0.05-0.50 kg/MT of feed|
|turkeys||0.10-2.00 kg/MT of feed|
|waterfowl||0.10-2.00 kg/MT of feed|
Package: 25 kg bag.
Expiration date: 18 months.
Manufacturer: Shandong Tianyin Biotechnology Co., Ltd., China.