Biopromis Mn is an organic source of manganese in the form of a chelate complex of copper with the amino acid glycine.
Ferrum glycinate is biologically more accessible than inorganic forms and performs various functions:
• provides high growth and development of livestock and poultry;
• activates the processes of blood formation and redox reaction;
• increases the overall resistance of the body;
• reduces the release of manganese into the environment;
• does not react with other components of the feed;
• improves the quality and quantity of the final product.
• soluble in water;
• does not lose activity after heat treatment of the feed.
Composition: manganese glycinate - 90-100%, ferrum content of at least 21%.
Appearance: gray-white color microgranular powder.
|Swine||100-400 g/MT of feed|
|Piglets||200 g/ MT of feed|
|Dairy cattle||200-400 g/ MT of feed|
|Calves||100-150 g/ MT of feed|
|Layers||300-600 g/ MT of feed|
|Turkeys||450 g/ MT of feed|
|Aquaculture||100-400 g/ MT of feed|
Package: 25 kg bag.
Shelf life: 12 months in the manufacturer’s packaging in a well-ventilated place, protected from direct sunlight at a temperature of - 25 °C to + 40 °C and a relative humidity of 65%.
Manufacturer: Xingjia Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd., China.
In assortment: Biopromis Fe, Biopromis Zn, Biopromis Cu.