Immunosan is a product of yeast cell walls produced by special enzymolysis and separation and is rich in beta-1,3/1,6- glucans and mannanoligosaccharides (MOS).
How does the product work?
- Immumodulating effect: β-1,3/1,6- glucans are immunostimulants of the body.
- The sorbing properties of Imunofan allow the removal of mycotoxins (mainly zearalenone and ochratoxin, to a lesser extent DON and T-2 toxin) from the gastrointestinal tract.
- Reduction of the content of pathogenic microorganisms in the intestine due to their binding to MOS and the release of intestinal epithelium for colonization by normobiota.
Cell walls of yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae with a high content of MOS and β-glucans.
What is the specifics of the product?
- It contains mannanoligosaccharides (MOS) isolated from the mannan-rich outer wall of the yeast cell: they form a unique structure with a large area of the adsorbing surface. MOS function as an alternative attachment field for various pathogenic bacteria, including gram-negative ones: Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas spp, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella spp, Shigella and Vibrio spp, thereby preventing their reproduction in the intestine. As a result, pathogens bind and transit without causing diseases.
- β-1,3/1,6- glucans support intestinal health by increasing the production of mucin by goblet cells and create a physical barrier to the penetration of pathogens and toxins, as well as affect protein synthesis, which is responsible for reducing the lumen between the cells of the intestinal wall.
- β-1,3/1,6- glucans activate phagocytosis, thereby stimulating the removal of pathogenic bacteria from the gastrointestinal tract, and also stimulate the production of cytokines and proliferation of lymphocytes, which leads to an increase in both innate and acquired immunity.
- The modern production process contributes to the stable and first-class quality of the product.
- The use of Immunosan does not cause resistance in pathogenic microorganisms with prolonged use, unlike feed antibiotics.
Recommended dosages, kg / t:
|Dairy and fattening cattle||10,0-20,0 g/head/day|
Package: Bag 25 kg
Shelf life: 18 months
Manufacturer: Shangdong Bio Sunkeen Co., Ltd., China.