Amino acids are the basis of the vital activity of all animals and birds. They are involved in all physiological processes of animal organisms and are one of the main factors in increasing productivity.
Tryptophan is a part of structural proteins and functional peptides, participates in the metabolism of pyridine nucleotides, myoglobin. It is a precursor of serotonin, melanin, niacin.
The introduction of synthetic tryptophan into the diets of animals, especially young animals, accelerates their growth and weight gain, increases resistance to stressful situations, endurance and productivity, improves product quality, and also allows for more accurate rationing of animal diets by digestible amino acids.
What is this?
Feed additive for farm animals and birds – an essential amino acid tryptophan, with an activity of at least 98%.
How does the product work?
- participates in the work of the nervous system;
- it is used by the body for the synthesis of muscle tissue;
- a precursor of important metabolites in the body (serotonin, melanin, niacin).
What is the specifics of the product?
- the amino acid content in the preparation is at least 98%;
- 100% isomeric purity;
- 100% digestibility of tryptophan;
- compatible with all types of feed;
- suitable for the production of premixes and compound feeds.
- increases the volume and quality of products;
- accelerates the growth and weight gain of fattening animals and young animals;
- increases adaptive and stress resistance;
- improves egg production and egg quality;
Package: Bag 25 kg
Shelf life: 2 years