Amino acids are the most important substances in the composition of protein life forms. Their deficiency leads to serious destructive consequences. Many of the amino acids do not synthesize in the body and should be introduced with a feed. Agricultural ruminants especially need the amino acid - methionine. To ensure the timely and sufficient supply of this essential amino acid to the organisms of cattle and small cattle, you should use the feed additive “MenoMet” at your livestock enterprise.
“Menomet” – feed methionine, resistant to decomposition in an aggressive substance of the forestomach (absorbed in the small intestine). An active substance, DL-methionine, with an activity of at least 45%.
It plays an important role in the metabolism of ruminants:
• increases the level of protein in milk;
• increases the average daily milk yield;
• normalizes metabolism;
• improves lipid metabolism and prevents the development of ketosis;
• reduces liver obesity, blood cholesterol
• has a hepatoprotective effect;
• cuts down the service period.
• Has hepatoprotective and metabolic effects, reducing the risk of metabolic disorders;
• Increases milk yield, milk fat and protein milk;
• Reduces liver obesity, blood cholesterol.
Thanks to its unique protection technology, methionine is absorbed in the small intestine. Protected feed additive - point action, without loss of active substance!
• highest protection - 80% of the active substance is absorbed in the intestine;
• high thermal stability (85°C), withstands all traditionally used types of heat treatment of feed;
• low cost per activity — feed costs are lower compared to competitive products.
|Dairy cattle||20-30 g/head/day|
|Feeder cattle||15-25 g/head/day|
Package: 25 kg bag.
Shelf life: 18 months, storage in a dark, dry, cool, well-ventilated place.
Manufacturer: Shanghai Menon Animal Nutrition Technology Co., Ltd., China
You are welcome to buy Menomet in MISMA Company in order to improve the livestock and provide your company with a stable source of profit.