Misma Zym M
Feed additive containing thermostable β-mannanase.
How does it work?
- Breaks down mannan polysaccharides, thereby reducing the viscosity of chyme, increases the energy nutrition of the feed by 50-100 kcal / kg.
- Helps to reduce the viscosity of the chyme, preventing the development of pathogenic microflora in the intestine, increases the absorption of crude protein, micro and macro elements, vitamins.
- The effectiveness of the feed additive is due to the β-mannanase enzyme included in its composition (mannanase is an enzyme that destroys mannan polysaccharides, which are components of plant cell walls).
- Increases the overall resistance of the animal organism due to the breakdown of β-mannans, which are accepted by the immune system as pathogens.
What is the feature?
- Differs in high thermal stability and does not lose activity when granulating and expanding feed to 85 °C.
- Guaranteed activity - 3000 U/g.
- The activity of alkaline and neutral β-mannanase is 1200 u/g.
- The activity of acid β-mannanase is not less than 1800 u/g.
What is the effect?
- Significantly reduces feed costs per unit of product.
- Increases the energy nutritional value of feed by 50-100 kcal / kg.
|Swine||250-500 g/ton feed|
|Poultry||200-400 g/ton feed|
Package: 25 kg bag.
Shelf life: 18 months, storage in a dark, dry, cool, well-ventilated place.
Manufacturer: Beijing Strowin, China.