A complex acidifier based on the synergistic composition of organic acids that prevents the development of pathogens in the feed and optimizes the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract of animals.
Thanks to a combination of formic, lactic, citric and fumaric acids, Mismacid is effective both in the stomach and in the intestine, and has the following advantages:
• increases the digestibility of nutrients;
• stabilizes digestion process;
• normalizes the pH of the stomach and intestine;
• significantly reduces the acid binding ability of the feed;
• inhibits the development of pathogenic microflora (Salmonella, E. coli) and stimulates the development of lactobacilli;
• stimulates enzymatic activity;
• has an antidiarrheal effect;
• reduces the excretion of nitrogen and phosphorus;
• prevents the development of pathogens in the feed.
Composition: formic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, fumaric acid, the carrier is silicon dioxide.
|Piglets||1-4 kg/MT of feed|
|Fattening pigs||1-3 kg/MT of feed|
|Sows, boars||1-3 kg/MT of feed|
|Broilers, turkeys||1-3 kg/MT of feed|
|Laying hens||1-3 kg/MT of feed|
|Aquaculture||1-3 kg/MT of feed|
Package: 25 kg multilayer paper bags with polyethylene liner.
Shelf life: 18 months, storage in a dark, dry, cool, well-ventilated place.
Manufacturer: Shanghai Menon Animal Nutrition Technology Co., Ltd., China.
Mismacid solves the problem of high contamination of feed with pathogens, as well as optimizing the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract of animals, poultry, and aquaculture. Due to the carefully developed ratio (formic, dairy, lemon, fumaric) of components, the acidifier based on organic acids has a mild flavor.