MismaSorb Ultra is designed for highly efficient adsorption of mycotoxins and stimulating the immunity of farm animals, including poultry and fish.
How does it work?
Due to the combination of mineral and organic mycotoxin binders and functional components in the additive, the inclusion of MismaSorb Ultra in feed will contribute to:
- elimination of mycotoxins from the organism
- improving gut health;
- improving digestion and liver health;
- strengthening immunity and maintaining intestinal microflora;
- increasing the productivity of animals.
- effective against a wide range of mycotoxins: aflatoxin B1, ochratoxin A, T-2 toxin, zearalenone, fumonisin and others;
- Contains betaine, which has a strong hepatoprotective effect;
- Inulin in composition stimulates the growth of intestinal microflora and increases the immunity of animals.
Appearance: free-flowing powder from light brown to beige, insoluble in water.
|Pigs||0.5-3.0 kg/MT of feed|
|Poultry||0.5-3.0 kg/MT of feed|
||0.5-3.0 kg/MT of feed or 10-20 g/head/day|
|Aquaculture||0.5-3.0 kg/MT of feed|
Package: bags of 20 and 25 kg
Shelf life: 24 months
Manufacturer: Novation 2002, SL, Spain.