A broad spectrum antioxidant containing synergistic active ingredients for use in premixes, feed and feed raw materials.
How does it work?
The complex mechanism of action of the feed antioxidant for feed for agricultural animals prevents the appearance of free radicals formed in feed during oxidation, deactivates the ions of some trace elements (iron, copper), which are catalysts for a number of oxidative reactions, converting them into chelate complexes.
Due to optimally selected active ingredients and a complex mechanism of action, Multiox effectively protects fats, fat-soluble vitamins and other raw materials in feed, feed raw materials and premixes from oxidation.
What is special?
- Effectively protects oils and fats, fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K and other labile components in compound feeds and premixes, in grass flour, sunflower, soybean and rapeseed meal, meat and meat-and-bone meal and other feeds from oxidation and loss of quality;
- Neutralizes the formed toxic products (peroxides, ethoxy and oxide compounds) in the body of animals. Allows to prevent the loss of quality of animal fats, vegetable oils, feather, meat, meat and bone meal, fish meal, finished feed due to oxidation of fats and, therefore, to increase the storage time of feed raw materials;
- Increases the productivity of farm animals;
- Multiox is compatible with all feed ingredients, medicines and other feed additives;
- Possesses 100% isomeric purity and bioavailability for agricultural animals and poultry.
Composition: ethoxyquin, butylhydroxytoluene, butylhydroxyanisole, metal chelator (citric acid), emulsifier laurinbetaine, zeolite, silicon dioxide.
Appearance: free-flowing powder of red-brown color, insoluble in water
- Compound feed: 40-60 g / t;
- Meat and bone meal and other components of animal origin: 50-500 g / t.
Package: bags of 25 kg
Shelf life: 12 months
Manufacturer: Skystone Feed Co., Ltd., China