When you need to increase the volume and quality of agricultural animals and poultry products, the feed additives are necessary. If the feed additive is an antioxidant and helps to increase the shelf life of compound feeds, this is especially important for the economy. MISMA Company offers you the feed additive “Oxicap E2”, a broad-spectrum feed additive for all types of agricultural animals and poultry.
In the body, the main components of “Oxicap E2” antioxidants (ethoxyquin and BHT) and synergetics (citric and phosphoric acid) break down copper and iron ions, chelating them and preserving all the beneficial qualities of fat-soluble vitamins and other nutritional components of the feed. The synthetic ethoxyquin included in the feed additive is much more effective than its “natural” analogs; it not only protects fat-soluble vitamins from oxidation, but also improves the absorption of vitamin E.
The enrichment of compound feed for animals and poultry with the “Oxicap E2” improves the quality of feed, increases their shelf life and helps to improve animal production.
What is it?
“Oxicap E2” is a complex broad-spectrum antioxidant.
Composition: (ethoxyquin + BHT) - 9%, citric acid - 2%, phosphoric acid - 3.5%, carrier up to 100%.
How does it work?
• Prevents the oxidation of fats, fat-soluble vitamins and other raw materials in compound feed and premixes.
• Prevents the appearance of free radicals formed in feed during oxidation.
• Inactivates ions of trace elements (iron, copper), which are catalysts for a number of oxidative reactions, converting them into chelate complexes.
• “Oxicap E2” increases the intracellular level of glutathione peroxidase, contributing to better absorption of vitamin E.
What is the feature?
• Optimal selection of active ingredients, including the most effective antioxidant groups in feed: hydrogen donors and metal chelators.
• High content of active ingredients: 14, 5%.
• Feed costs are lower in comparison with competitive products.
What is the effect?
• Provides high quality feed raw materials (fats, vegetable oils, meat and bone meal and fishmeal), compound feeds and premixes.
• Extends the shelf life of feed components and premixes.
• Reduces feed costs.
• Increases the productivity of farm animals and poultry.
• Improves the quality of farm products, in particular meat.
compound feed: 50-150 g/ton
meat and bone meal and other components of animal origin: 400-1000 g/ton
Package: 25 kg aluminized polypropylene bags.
Shelf life: 24 months, storage in a dark, dry, cool, well-ventilated place.
Manufacturer: Industrial Tecnica Pecuaria S.A., Spain.