The fats and fat-soluble vitamins, that are part of the feed, oxidize quickly under the influence of light and heat, the taste and smell of the compound feed deteriorate, and its beneficial properties decrease. Antioxidants that prevent the oxidation of fats are created to stabilize feed. A highly concentrated feed additive for animals and poultry “Oxicap MS” includes it.
The principle of “Oxicap MS” is based on the ability of antioxidants to neutralize free radicals to protect fats, vitamins and nutrients in feed and premixes from oxidation and rancidity. The high content of active ingredients (47%) allows you to reduce the cost of feed and improves the digestibility of vitamin E.
In addition to increasing the quality of feeds and increasing the period of their use “Oxicap MS” improves the shelf life of chilled meat and reduces moisture loss during defrosting and heat treatment.
What is it?
“Oxicap MS” is a highly concentrated broad-spectrum antioxidant containing synergistic active ingredients for use in premixes, feeds and feed raw materials.
Composition: antioxidants (ethoxyquin + BHA + propyl gallate) - 37%, citric acid - 10%, carrier up to 100%.
How does it work?
• Prevents the oxidation of fats, fat-soluble vitamins and other raw materials in feed, compound feed and premixes;
• Prevents the appearance of free radicals in feed during oxidation;
• Inactivates ions of trace elements (iron, copper), which are catalysts for a number of oxidative reactions, converting them into chelate complexes;
• Ethoxyquin is part of “Oxicap MS” increases intracellular levels of glutathione peroxidase, contributing to better absorption of vitamin E.
What is the feature?
• Optimal selection of active ingredients, including the most effective antioxidant groups in feed: hydrogen donors and metal chelators;
• High content of active ingredients 47%;
• Feed costs are lower compared to competitive products.
What is the effect?
• Provides high quality of feed raw materials (fats, vegetable oils, meat and bone meal and fish meal), compound feed and premixes;
• Extends the shelf life of feed components, feed and premixes;
• Reduces feed costs
• Increases the productivity of farm animals and poultry;
• Improves the quality and taste of products, particularly meat;
• Extends the shelf life of meat;
• Reduces moisture loss during defrosting and heat treatment of meat.
Recommended dosage: 50-500 g/MT of feed.
Package: 25 kg aluminized polypropylene bags.
Manufacturer: ITPSA, Spain.