The quality and cost of animal products largely depend on the feed. To ensure that the composition and properties of the feed satisfy the physiological needs of farm animals and poultry as much as possible, it is necessary to use antioxidants to increase the benefits and preservation of feed. MISMA Company offers you the feed additive “Oxicap MS liquid”, a highly concentrated liquid antioxidant with an extended spectrum of action.
Synthetic antioxidants that are the basis of the additive (the concentration of active substances is 35%) prevent the oxidation of fats, and synergistic components (citric acid, etc.) protect and restore them, increasing the shelf life of the finished feed mixtures.
The concentrated liquid feed additive “Oxicap MS liquid” not only provides high quality feed and helps to improve the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins D, A and E, but also has a positive effect on the productivity of farm animals and poultry.
What is it?
“Oxicap MS liquid” is a highly concentrated broad-spectrum antioxidant in liquid form.
Composition: antioxidants (ethoxyquin + BHA + propyl gallate) - 30%, citric acid - 5%, carrier up to 100%.
How does it work?
• Prevents the oxidation of fats, fat-soluble vitamins and other raw materials in feed, compound feed and premixes;
• Prevents the appearance of free radicals formed in feed during oxidation;
• Inactivates ions of trace elements (iron, copper), which are catalysts for a number of oxidative reactions, converting them into chelate complexes;
• Ethoxyquin in “Oxicap MS liquid” increases intracellular levels of glutathione peroxidase, contributing to better absorption of vitamin E.
What is the feature?
• Optimal selection of active ingredients, including the most effective antioxidant groups in feed: hydrogen donors and metal chelators;
• High content of active ingredients 35%;
• Feed costs are lower compared to competitive products;
• Soluble in oils and fats.
What is the effect?
• Provides high quality feed raw materials (fats, vegetable oils, meat and bone meal and fish meal), compound feeds and premixes;
• Extends the shelf life of feed components, compound feed and premixes;
• Reduces feed costs;
• Increases the productivity of farm animals and poultry;
• Ideal for protecting fats, oils, meat, bone and fish meal from oxidation.
Recommended dosage: 50-500 g/MT of feed.
Package: 25 kg plastic cans.
Shelf life: 24 months, storage in a dark, dry, cool, well-ventilated place.
Manufacturer: Industrial Tecnica Pecuaria S.A., Spain.