Oxidation of fats leads to a decrease in the nutritional value of compound feed and adversely affects the health and productivity of animals. The addition of special antioxidant components can slow down the oxidation of fats, guaranteeing the preservation of all the nutritional properties of the feed and extending shelf life. MISMA Company offers you a feed additive “Spectra FR” - a liquid highly concentrated antioxidant that does not contain GMOs and harmful substances.
The technological form of the additive makes it compatible with any kind of feed. The use of the “Spectra FR” solves the problems associated with the oxidation of fat-containing feeds, reduces the cost of feed mixtures and helps increase the productivity of farm animals and poultry.
What is it?
“Spectra FR” is a highly concentrated broad-spectrum antioxidant in liquid form.
How does it work?
• Prevents the oxidation of fats, fat-soluble vitamins and other raw materials in compound feed and premixes;
• Prevents the formation of free radicals formed in feed during oxidation;
• Inactivates ions of trace elements (ferrum, copper), which are catalysts for a number of oxidative reactions, converting them into chelate complexes.
What is the feature?
• Optimal selection of active ingredients, including the most effective antioxidant groups in feed: hydrogen donors and metal chelators.
• High content of active components – 42%.
• Feed costs are lower in comparison with competitive products.
• Soluble in oils and fats.
What is the effect?
• Provides high quality feed raw materials (fats, vegetable oils, meat and bone meal and fish meal), compound feeds and premixes;
• Extends the shelf life of feed components and premixes;
• Helps stabilize lipophilic vitamins;
• Reduces feed costs;
• Increases the productivity of farm animals and poultry;
• Ideal for protecting fats, oils, meat, bone and fish meal from oxidation.
Composition: butylhydroxyanisole, propyl gallate, citric acid, phosphoric acid, polyethylene glycol, water.
Recommended dosage: 100-2000 g/MT of feed or feed component.
Package: 25 kg plastic cans.
Shelf life: 12 months, storage in a dark, dry, cool, well-ventilated place.
Manufacturer: Industrial Tecnica Pecuaria S.A., Spain.