Zooprotein SP62% from larvae of L. caesar flies is a highly digestible source of protein, which has a prebiotic and immunostimulating effect.
What is the specifics of the product?
Fly larvae have a number of advantages over traditional protein sources:
- contains at least 62% crude protein, with a digestibility of at least 85%;
- chitin and chitosan have a strong prebiotic effect on the gut microbiome;
- melanin and antimicrobial peptides in the composition have immunostimulating and anti-stress effects.
- low ash content;
- lack of anti-nutritional factors;
- high content of essential amino acids;
- an alternative to expensive proteins (fish meal).
Product composition: dried, crushed and defatted Lucilia caesar fly larvae with a crude protein content of min. 62% and fat not more than 18%.
|Poultry||up to 5% of the mass of feed or to replace the used feed of animal origin|
|Pigs||up to 5% of the mass of feed or to replace the used feed of animal origin|
|Aquaculture||up to 20% of the mass of feed or to replace the used feed of animal origin|
Package: Bag of 20 and 25 kg
Shelf life: 18 months